Tangy, herbaceous, and creamy—cilantro lime avocado dressing is basically guacamole in dressing form, and perfect for summer. Toss into salads, drizzle on tacos and burrito bowls, or eat straight with veggies.
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 1 package of Square Roots Cilantro
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2-3 limes, juiced
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a food processor, blend the cilantro, avocado, olive oil, garlic, lime juice, honey, coriander, and salt until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator for up to three days.
- To kick up the spice, add half of a small jalapeno.
- Use as a marinade for chicken or veggies.