While our salad mixes are good enough to eat on their own, this tangy, peppery dressing elevates our nutritious Spring Mix of microgreens and baby lettuce leaves from a garnish to main character ingredient.
Yield: 4 servings
For the salad
- 1 package of Square Roots Spring Mix
- 1 honeycrisp apple, sliced
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Toasted pecans or pumpkin seeds
- Pinch salt and pepper
For the dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar. Seal lid and shake until blended smooth.
- Arrange salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing to taste, toss to combine, and serve!
Our salad packs make a perfect to-go container for lunch (to your desk, to the park, anywhere). Simply pop the lid, drizzle dressing, enjoy, and recycle.